Monday, November 17, 2008

Just Because

Just because I really have nothing else better to do, and I'd rather vent off my feelings right now than do anything else. He is in LA, at work. he told me he wouldn't be back home until 1 in the morning, but that's ok. I can't believe I have fallen for this guy. He is everything I could ever want, yet everything I don't want. UGH. Why is life so complicated?! Ever since I read my birthday astrology on HowStuffWorks, it said that I find disappointment in romance early on in my life and it is until I realize that everyone does not fit my high standards will I be able to find somebody.. or something like that. Haha, this is ridiculous. I have never been more confused about something my whole life. I think we sometimes get way too ahead of ourselves, he told me that he wants to marry me :/ ugh way too early to be talking about that! One time we were talking about what our kids would look like if we had any. Hahaha, seriously though, I think we would have some beautiful babies. I mean, they would be freakin gorgeous! Not trying to be conceited but I'm serious. We both are just two good looking people and I could just imagine. So like I could be doing better things right now, like some homework perhaps?? But no, I don't feel like it.. He is taking over my mind :)