Thursday, April 30, 2009

Chasing

I feel like I'm the one chasing him. He never calls anymore, no more good morning texts/good night texts, and I'm always the first one to say "Hi." I feel like I'm the one doing all the loving, and he is loving too little. It just doesn't feel balanced. I always tell myself "OK, don't AIM him first, just wait and see if he does," but HE NEVER DOES! Maybe I'm just trippin out or something. IDK, but it sucks. Foreal, this time, I'm not going to call him or text or aim him, I'm just going to wait until he does because I feel like he doesn't even care. He says he does, but it's hard to believe when he doesn't act like it. I can't keep chasing him, and I don't want him to change himself to fit what I want him to be. I feel like if I bring this up he's going to tell me that it's not a big deal and get mad at me or something. I should just tell him, but I don't know how to bring it up. I've told him before that he never calls anymore, he never AIMs me in the morning, he never walks me out anymore. I can't be with someone like that because they are just leaving me hanging. Maybe I'm too clingy, but it's just nice to know that he's thinking about me. Whatever. It ....haha speaking of the devil.....