Tuesday, December 9, 2008
I really don't know
So, have you ever felt like you don't know where your life is heading anymore because one little incident happened that can change your life completely?! It scares me. I really don't know what I would do. I was so stressed out this morning. But all I can do is wait and PRAY TO GOD THAT I'M NOT. I started stressing about all these things, like omg we have to get married, do i really see myself being with him for the rest of my life, OMG MY PARENTS! They are gonna hate him, I don't think I could ever live with that. I don't want them to hate him. But maybe God is using this experience to bring people closer. I really hope I'm not tho. A part of me hopes it happens just so he can stay and we can be together forever.. but is he the one who I want to spend forever with?? I started thinking about marriage... Marriage is really all about commitment. He once said to me before, we could always wait till we're 30, but we will be totally different people by then. In marriage, even through all the changes, you stay together. Its about staying together and trying to work things out. Not every marriage is going to be easy, there's a lot of self-realization and self-improvement going on. I don't know, but I might be willing to experience this with you. You have patience I has never encountered before, the passion in your eyes is mind bottling, and you give love unconditionally. I just hope you open up and become more accepting to new things