Monday, December 15, 2008

WTF

"A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her."

Ugh. I have lived by this quote, until now. WTF am I doing?! I have no idea. WHAT AM I DOING WITH HIM?! He is against everything I believe in, yet I have no idea why I stay. We are two totally different people, yet I can't seem to stay away from him. It's like I want to get away, but I just can't do it. I don't know, is it like before? Where I was in love with being in love or do I really love him? Before, I really couldn't see myself with those other guys. Its just that... I don't know. I wish he was more like the person I need. He is everything, plus more-both good and bad. I don't know where my life is heading, but I'm willing to risk it all to find out :)