Thursday, December 4, 2008

Randomize me

16 random facts about me:
1. I have a long torso.
2. I can lick my elbow.
3. I often wonder about the things people say behind my back.
4. I want to fall in love like in a fairy tale.
5. I know that it won't happen.
6. You don't know how bad I'm contemplating giving it up.
7. I often compare myself with others because it makes me feel good about myself.
8. I'm a bitch!
9. Sometimes I feel like no one will ever know the real me.
10. Because of this, I feel like I will never find love.
11. I care too much about what others think.
12. I think that is why most people don't know the real me.
13. I need to get over my high school crush, it's been too long and I need to move on.
14. But he is my ideal of who I want to marry and be with for the rest of my life.
15. I don't like hurting other people's feelings.
16. I'm a sinner and I need God in my life.

I realized that he ha everything I want, but he lacks the one thing that I'm looking for. I need someone who can help me grow spiritually with God. Because I have never really had anyone who I can just talk to about regular things, like things I can't talk to my parents about. Some one who can help guide me through life's trials, trail that we can experience together, in which we can grow together and that will help us get to know each other on a deeper level. I don't know how I would explain this to someone though, especially if they don't understand. I don't know.. I don't know how I would tell him.