Friday, May 22, 2009

Hello summer

Finally. Worst semester over. I don't want it to be over because I know what's coming next-the worst day of my life. I have a lot in store for me this summer. I can't wait to see how it all plays out and what he does in my life. I plan to do a lot of things this summer. Read The Hobbit, finish the twilight series, learn an instrument, clean my room, prepare for next semester-UPPER DIV CLASSES BABY! I can't believe he's gonna be gone by then, I can't even imagine what my heart will be like, the person I will be by then. That can wait. Yesterday felt good because I was just living in the present, not thinking about the past nor the future, just now. Who I am, who I'm with and the people I love right now. Nothing else matters. I can't wait for this summer. It will be great, I hope, except for the worst day of my life to come. Well I have to go find my journals so I can burn them this week :D

Iris- GooGooDolls- song explains my situation, makes me cry every time
And I´d give up forever to touch you
´Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You´re the closest to heaven that I´ll ever be
And I don´t wanna go home right now

And all I can taste in this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
And sooner or later it´s over
I just don´t wanna miss you tonight

CHORUS:

And I don´t want the world to see me
´Cause I don´t think that they´d understand
When everything´s made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

And you can´t fight the tears that ain´t coming
Or the moments of truth in your lies
When everything feels like the movies
And you bleed just to know you´re alive.