skip to main | skip to sidebar

wouldn't you like to know..

Thursday, May 14, 2009

_: (using AOL IM)
you're a tiny bb, with tiny bb feet, tiny bb lips, tiny bb nose, tiny bb hands and a tiny bb heart
(You can reply to this message)
Posted by unfold the tRUTH at 12:32 PM
Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

unfold the tRUTH
I`m selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Marilyn Monroe
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (2)
    • ►  May (2)
  • ▼  2009 (71)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ▼  May (31)
      • Love
      • Cry
      • Hmm
      • quotes.
      • Too much
      • Can you like grow up?
      • Hello summer
      • Nothing else I can say-Lady GaGa
      • Nothing more to say.
      • Makes You Wonder
      • So sick
      • So tired
      • I don't want this.
      • cutes
      • Read my eyes just like a diary & remember
      • _: (using AOL IM) you're a tiny bb, with tiny bb f...
      • _: (using AOL IM)I miss miss miss miss you too bb!...
      • Omg i dont effing know.. What the fuck to do. I me...
      • I am really happy bc of today. i love you so much....
      • This Always Happens
      • Bad dream. We were at some house and idk we were c...
      • Getting Past the Past
      • I'm So BLAH
      • LIAR
      • Not Even
      • Time is Running Out
      • So True
      • I LOVE YOU
      • Ok
      • NEVER
      • I know...
    • ►  April (29)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (5)
  • ►  2008 (14)
    • ►  December (7)
    • ►  November (7)