Tuesday, May 19, 2009

So sick

Can't you just quit? At least try, please. I never ever thought I would ever date a smoker. I'm sure it's hard, but it's not impossible. If you're dad can do it, I'm sure you can too. If it's not like you can just put it down and quit, then how did your dad do it? You contradict yourself all the time. This is it. Probably the last time I will ever sleep over with you again. Man, am I gonna miss you, but there's just some unfinished business I have to do. I can't seem to cry anymore, there aren't any rivers flowing from my eyes. I guess I'm tired of crying too. At least this semester will be over. I have a lot of things to do. I need to start setting my life right. Everything that I've been doing is totally wrong. HELP ME. There's only one person who can help me right now, to break me from this bondage-NOT addiction, but bondage. 
REMINDER TO MYSELF: Read the Book of Proverbs. Especially, I think chapter 4, the one about wisdom.