Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hmm

Because the best love song is writing with a broken heart
— Carpenters


So sad. So today, I really didn't want to go to work because he got mad at me over the stupidest thing ever! Yesterday, he got mad at me because I never picked anywhere for us to eat, and I do that because he's the picky one and won't eat chinese or whatever I pick. So then we got into this whole big argument. Then I couldn't believe he was really mad at me over that. So we ended up not going anywhere, I just dropped him off. Then I had work today, he was there, and I really didn't feel like being at work. I was planning on going home early. In the morning I wasn't sure if we were selling pictures regular price or what, so I called Roar thinking that he wouldn't be there. and guess what-he freaking answered the phone! I hung up so fast! Haha, then I called FG and asked Nels to ask for me because I didn't want to ask them because he didn't know. Then _ calls me asking me to stay till close. I told him I wanted to go home, but he freaking kept persisting. JERK. Whatevers, more monies for me. I cried like twice today at work. The first time when he called me to ask if my computer was OK, or maybe I cried three times. Idk. Basically whenever he called me. The lat time he called me was to ask me how things were going at Medusa and told me that we should talk later, whatever that means. He didn't even talk to me at work when I was signing out, well he did kind of. UGH, I'm so sick of his ego problem. Ok, I tried to talk to him, all I can do is wait for him to talk to me. The worst part is that he always picks the best days to get mad at me (sarcastic). I'm freaking stuck a dolphin on Saturday, and I need him to help me move on Monday and my family is planning on taking him out to Espetus that day too. Great. I don't think I can take this anymore-was one of his complaints, and I think it goes for me. I so sick of him getting angry at me over these little things. It's like killing me. I don't think he knows how much of a hold he has over me, he has total control over and I don't like it one bit. At least I'm off tomorrow, and I'll get a break. I just get to chill FOR ONCE. FINALLY. This is all I wanted this whole summer. YES. I was planning to clean my room, but I'm kinda too lazy. Well I think this blog is about finished. Bye.