Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Too much
of of something is bad enough. I don't know. I'm getting really sick of his complaining and everything. He always contradicts himself. Whatever. And I'm so embarrassed how he lives with the others. He's always complaining about how they're doing things wrong around the house, but he doesn't even bother to think what he is doing wrong. You can't even imagine how embarrassing that it. And most of all. he makes me look like a fool. I'm not his little slave girl that does everything for him, jeez. He can't even just get up to go get a drink, but he could get up to go ask them something or show then his new pair of jeans. WTH. Foreal, I'm getting tired of this. I don't want to come over anymore if you're going to keep treating me like this. But then I start to think about the time we have left and it just makes me all sad. I feel like we should be spending more time together. Then I remember... like that quote I put up before "Just when you start to give up, remember why you held on for so long." Same mindset kind of. Well, work is interesting. Some people are the same, some are nice, some are new & rude, and some are mean. It's life, it goes on. I just really need to save up some money. I can't even imagine being at work when he's gone because it feels like it's going to be me against everyone else, even though it's not really like that anymore. I need to save money this summer. I keep taking money out of my savings, and it's hurting my bank account. Anyways so I feel like my friends this I'm one of those girls who;s ditching them for her boyfriend, but I don't think they really understand my situation. I mean I don't take them for granted or anything, I'm sorry, but they have to understand that he's leaving soon, and I really don't have that much time left with him. Unlike them, they will always be here, and he's has only a short period of time. And I'm really unsure if I will ever see him again because I know a lot will happen this year. I don't know. It sucks. I just hope they understand because I don't want to seem like one of those girls. Well my encounter with lozo sucked. He's so dumb. UGH.